The CONNEX mini Transmitter is the Air Unit component of the CONNEX Mini Video Link system. The CONNEX mini supports up to 1080p60 video resolution, zero-latency performance, and has line-of-site range of up to 3000'.
The transmitter weighs just 2.1 ounces, making it ideal for smaller UAS, UGV and other Industrial or Construction equipment requiring remote HDMI video vision.
- Zero latency (HDMI in to HDMI out: 1 mS)
- Up to 3000 ft. Line of Sight
- 5GHz band (5.1 to 5.8), using 40MHz channel
- Up to 1080p60 video resolution
- AES 128 encryption, using RSA 1024 for key exchange
- Input voltage: 8-26 VDC (3S to 6S)
- Power Consumption: 5W
- Antenna Connector: 2 x SMA Connectors
- Video Interface: Micro HDMI (Type D)
- OSD (input to transmitter) : CANbus / Mavlink
- Gimbal control (input to receiver, output from transmitter): S.BUS