The CONNEX mini Receiver is the Ground Unit component of the CONNEX Mini Video Link system. The CONNEX mini Receiver supports up to 1080p60 video resolution, zero-latency performance, and has line-of-site range of up to 1600'.
The receiver is ideal for shorter range applications, with smaller mechanical area constraints.
- Zero latency (HDMI in to HDMI out: 1 mS)
- Up to 1600 ft. Line of Sight
- 5GHz band (5.1 to 5.8), using 40MHz channel
- Up to 1080p60 video resolution
- AES 128 encryption, using RSA 1024 for key exchange
- Input voltage: 8-26 VDC (3S to 6S)
- Power Consumption: 5W
- Antenna Connector: 3 x SMA Connectors
- Video Interface: HDMI (Type A)
- Gimbal control (input to receiver, output from transmitter): S.BUS